Friday 1 August 2014

Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡·一個人 First Fan Meet with Jasper Liu 劉以豪, Puff Kuo 郭雪芙 and the Whole Cast

The first Pleasantly Surprised fan meet was a lovely occasion which allowed the whole cast to gather together for an official meet and greet. I love Puff and Jasper's outfits. Puff looked particularly beautiful in a simple cream dress and statement necklace, while Jasper rocked a rusty red suit. Here are some of the many pictures and videos taken on the day...



























































































































































So many pictures right? My favourite are these ones by Tung Star, but I can't seem to find larger versions.Why they don't have these photos in a larger size is beyond me... But still I'll share what I've found here:





This crew is just the most good-looking bunch, don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment