Monday 28 December 2015

Instagram Updates: A little bit of interactivity with Sui Ling of Morning Call 輕晨電

Ahhh, the first time a Morning Call member has interacted with me personally on Instagram! It's not even a huge deal, like we had a conversation or anything, really, but it's enough to make me happy. This little interaction was with Sui Ling, the singer in the band.


She posted a picture of the famous back shot of Ryan Gosling, as the Driver in the film, Drive, on Instagram today with a question mark emoji caption. Now anyone who knows me, knows that this is my favourite movie of all time, so I immediately identified the movie. Just on a whim, I wrote the name of the film, Drive. 


A few minutes later, Sui Ling tagged me with a tick emoji. Ah, so cute! I really like her a lot as an artist, so any interaction is magical to me. Hehe, a combination of Drive and Morning Call? All my favourite things together :)


Ah, I hope I get to see her and the rest of the band one day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment