Wednesday 2 December 2015

Magazine Scans: Bromance 愛上哥們 SPOP 華流 December Magazine Photos

I'm going to call this photo shoot 2 mainly because the first SPOP Bromance photo shoot they had was for Bii and Katie Chen who play Qing Yang and Nana. Although I like Bii, I don't like the secondary pairing very much, so I'm not going to be posting any content from the first Bromance SPOP shoot here, sorry! But feast your eyes on the photos from this second Bromance SPOP shoot with Megan and Baron....isn't this just a dream? These two seem so natural and so mature that it almost feels like they've been in a relationship for years. 

Well, I guess it helps that they've worked together in a drama before as lovers...but I think it also helps that they've hit it off together personality-wise every time they've worked together. Anyway, enjoy these pretty wintry couple shots with Megan and Baron....I didn't make these scans, by the way, so please pass your thanks to comicsuki on the Soompi forums. I just fixed the scans and posted them here.


































Credits: Comicsuki, SPOP Magazine


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! I just found your posts with the pics from their magazine shoot and OMG THEY'RE SO ADORABLE/HOT TOGETHER!!! And I also happened to see a few of your posts in Soompi! I can't waiittt for episode 12 to come out alreadyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, give us episode 12! Thanks for saying hi, by the way. Hope you liked the magazine scans. I've also recently translated the BTS video for this SPOP magazine photo shoot...you can find the link to the entry on the left hand menu if you're interested ^^

      Delete
  2. Hey Jen, it's me again...

    Gosh, I think I'm going crazy cause I have been scanning your blog for Bromance stuff and came across these lovely photos. Am going to use some as wallpapers...both of them are so photogenic! I'm drawn to Baron's million mile stare!

    Thanks for all the hard work. Appreciate the Bromance news and especially the translations. I can understand enough Mandarin to get by but the Taiwanese speak so fast with soft enunciation, sometimes I can't catch what's going on. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!! I JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED BROMANCE AND I WAS TOTALLY HOOKED XD. I've been trying to find this magazine but it's already sold out huhu. Anyway, thanks again!!! KYAAAAAA I totally fell for Pi Ya Nuo lol

    ReplyDelete