Saturday 30 January 2016

iWalker 愛玩客 Magazine Update: Megan Lai 賴雅妍 for February iWalker 愛玩客

Late to the party on this piece of news. But I was away when it happened and so many things happen to promote Bromance everyday that I'd be in hospital from exhaustion if I had to keep up with everything in real time...Haha. For the few people that maybe still don't know...Megan Lai is the face of February's iWalker. 



She's looking ever so beautiful in an orange stripey jumper, rocking her feminine side even as her androgynous character, Pi Yanuo. She's so beautiful that they've given her two covers...




The deluxe edition of the magazine comes with a Megan folder. God. Why does she have to look so attractive? I don't think I could use this folder even if I got it because I wouldn't be able to concentrate staring at her face....I am buying this magazine soon, but that folder will stay away from any serious work I have to do.





There hasn't been many additional social media images posted on the SPOP or Show Biz instagram or Facebook sites...But they're starting to add more. You can never have enough of Megan, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment