Wednesday 13 January 2016

Morning Call 輕晨電 release second Official MV for French Film 法國片

Ahhh!!! The world of Asian show business is travelling so fast especially if you're Morning Call, Jasper and the Bromance crew. I can barely keep up with all the happy news for each of my favourite Asian stars. See, if you weren't aware of this - I went to the final Morning Call concert for their Unusual Extension of Dreams Tour and I also saw Baron Chen at his Just Gold Just Diamonds promotional meet....but I'm yet to write about this because of a bombardment of other news. I will definitely start both meet stories tomorrow!!!

On the Morning Call front, the band have released an official Music video for their song 'French Film' and it's beautiful! So so beautiful! It features the whole band playing and singing the song, with Jasper pretending to film them all with a vintage camera. I have to admit I like this one a lot better than the lyric video they released the first time around (If you'd like to see the lyric video and English translation of the song lyrics, you can find them here)


I just had to screen cap some stills from this clip! Sui Ling and Jasper feature in it the most probably because it's a duet between them both.










No comments:

Post a Comment