Thursday 24 September 2015

Jasper Liu 劉以豪 mentions Puff Kuo 郭雪芙 and talks Mandy Wei 魏蔓 in his interview with Singapore Media

Jasper headed to Singapore for a quick promotional session and interview session. The interview was good covering all different areas of his life. As a Puff and Jasper fan, I should be sad right, because he answered that Mandy was his ideal partner if he had to pick from his past co-stars. But I don't really buy that because I feel like it's something you have to say when you're currently co-staring in a romance drama with someone. If he had said anyone else's name it would have totally killed the mood, not to mention the drama ratings for When I See You Again.

For me this was more important though: In the same interview, he did mention Puff, who he didn't have to talk about, but did. He said that he'd asked her if he was weird and she very much agreed that he was etc! It's strange, but this mention of Puff was more significant to me because I think it shows that a good friendship does exist between them. They can be honest with each other and he cares and remembers what she says. Also he told the story without any offence - I think he enjoys being known for being weird. So yes, I'm glad he mentioned Puff :)

For some weird reason all the interviews change to the same one (Part 4) when I put them all on my blog, so I'm only going to put my favourite bit (Part 2) which mentions Morning Call and Puff.

Part 1: Jasper makes a Sexy-gaze Introduction, talks When I See You Again and his body

Haha, you can tell an interview is going to go well when they ask Jasper to make a sexy-gaze introduction. They talked about the story line for when I see you again, as well as the famous Speedo scene. Also, talking about his body, Jasper likes to take off his clothes when it's hot and he has a chance...even possibly fully naked ;) hahaha.

Part 2: Jasper talks Morning Call and mentions Puff Kuo


Jasper jokes about not having practiced guitar in a long time, but looking forward to doing all his Morning Call activities now that drama season has ended. He also talks about writing songs. In the last few minutes of the interview, Jasper was asked what kind of dramas/projects he'd like to participate in and he said different kinds, maybe more like comedy because he's such a weird person. The interviewer asked how he was weird and he said that everyone he worked with thinks he's weird. He said he once asked Puff if he was weird and she said yes. And then he asked if he was weirder than most people, and she couldn't say - she thought he may be weirder.

Part 3: Jasper talks about Dogs and Cats Person Photo Book,  His Personality, Acting

Jasper talked about why he called his book Dogs and Cats Person book - He said it's based on his personality. He said he feels like there's more than one side of him, but people only see one side in the public realm - he's happy, silly, optimistic - a bit like a dog, but he's also a private person and a homebody, a bit like a cat. He doesn't like to pour out his feelings to bother people, and doesn't want to worry others on social media, so he doesn't like to put his feelings online. Jasper also said that he's been pretty happy lately. He use to be more nervous when it came to acting, but he's now learnt to relax.


Part 4: Jasper talks ideal partner from past acting co-stars 
(mentions Bryant/Ray Chang and Mandy Wei)

Jasper was asked which star which be his ideal partner from all his past co-stars and he joked that his I'm Sorry I Love You Co-star to be his dream lover. But when forced to be serious (Jasper joked that the interviewer was very bad because he kept forcing Jasper to answer hard decision making questions!) He said Mandy Wei because she was weird and cute. Hehe. I believe it in part because I think Mandy has a similar, weird-but-reserved personality like Jasper, but I also feel that he's closer with Puff and had a more fun working relationship with her....but that's just me. I also do have a Puff and Jasper bias, so take this all with a grain of salt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment