Thursday 8 October 2015

Wrap Up Party for When I See You Again 他看她的第2眼殺青酒!

Tonight marks the good bye and end-of-drama party for the cast and crew of When I see You Again. Everyone has been drinking and posing for photos and having a good time. With such an abundance of shots, you can easily see how close everyone has become during this drama!

My favourite moments? All the couple shots between Jet Chao & Zooey Tseng and Lawrence Liu & Ivy Shao, Lawrence Liu and Jet Chao kissing Jasper on the cheek in a total man sandwich, Jet Chao kissing Gao Meng Jie, who plays Jiang Hai Kuo...and all the Lunar Maria Photos.



This photo is one is my very favourite for obvious reasons...











A few of these are from Lawrence Liu's Facebook page. I think the four of them agreed to do a couple shot as a teaser for fans since they were the main side couples and since Lawrence joked (in one of the behind the scenes), "Yan Ze, you poached my little sister, so I'm poaching your little sister!" Haha. To balance it out, the other shot I think was a 'serious shot.' A lot of fans commented (on the first picture) that Jet and Zooey shared a look full of love. Haha, I think they've had a lot of practice ;) They could also be really drunk, which I also suspect is the case!






More pictures recently added from Jet Chao's Facebook page...If you love the Jet and Zooey pairing, he is definitely holding her in this photo!




Here is the photo of the man sandwich kiss. Haha! I love it all so much!



Enjoy these shots and videos of the cast and crew celebrating? If you're after more final When I See You Again content, try my post on the When I See You Again Final fan meet....I went to take part in it!!! I took over 800 photos, so it'll take me awhile to get through the story properly, but I did meet and talk to Jasper and Jet Chao....so if you want to follow along please read by clicking the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment