Tuesday 27 October 2015

What's New for These Dramatic Days? #5 Celebrating 100 Blog Posts...Win a SPOP Magazine!!!

Yay! 100 Blog posts in just over a year! I feel like I've done a lot as a fan and as a blogger. Well, since I've started this blog: I've been to 2 fan meets for Pleasantly Surprised and When I See You Again (I'm almost done writing part 3...), met Jasper Liu twice and handshaked and Hi-5'd him and gotten his autograph on a book and SPOP magazine, I've also met Puff Guo and Jet Chao. Jasper has also liked and shared one of my photos on Instagram and Jet Chao follows a fan account I (and a friend) created for him....so I feel pretty happy and accomplished for a fan! 

If you're a reader, and a follower, of my blog, Instagram account or Facebook page, thank you very much for your support! I enjoy sharing content and fan commentary with you guys and I hope you enjoy everything I post! To show my thanks, I'll be running a competition where you can win a copy of an SPOP magazine....And you can choose which copy you want from the ones below...

Instagram Competition Time

Win an SPOP magazine - Choose 1 title from the 6 titles listed below!

Entry and Rules

There are 2 ways to enter. You don't have to do both, but if you do, you get more chances to win!

1. Follow me on Instagram: jetchao.fans.united (predominantly about Jet Chao) and/or these.dramatic.days (predominantly about Jasper Liu)
  • Following = 4 entries into the draw to win a prize
  • If you choose to follow, you have to follow without deleting. If you follow just to enter the competition and delete me afterwards, I'll have to ban/ blacklist you from any future competitions (and I do plan to hold more competitions in the future). I  know not everyone is a Jasper Liu or Jet Chao fan, so if you don't want to follow, you're not being forced to...please just enter using the second method (below)
OR 

2. 'Like' any 2 photos on my Instagrams: jetchao.fans.united and/or these.dramatic.days
  • Liking any 2 photos on Instagram = 1 entry into draw to win a prize
  • If you like more than 2 photos = 2 entries into draw to win a prize

I will draw the winner and announce it here on my Blog, but also on Instagram and Facebook on November 14th, 2015. 

If you have won, please email me telling me the SPOP magazine you want, your name and address: thesedramaticdays@gmail.com 


Please keep your eyes on my blog, Instagram or Facebook. If you win and don't respond within a week, I'll have to give the prize to another lucky person, so please respond as soon as you see your name as winner. I'll only ask for your address if you win so I can send your prize to you. I'm not a business, just a blogger who enjoys sharing and giving away prizes, so after the prize is sent, I'll delete your details for your privacy :)

Prizes...Winner gets to choose 1 out of these 6 titles!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment