Tuesday 20 October 2015

Instagram Updates: Happy Birthday Tina Chou! Reunion for When I See You Again 他看她的第2眼 with Half the Cast

I'm guessing the cast miss each other already because they're hanging out already :) The group gathered for Tina Chou's birthday! Before you get too excited, I'll say that it's half a reunion because, according to the evidence, Jasper isn't there and neither is Deyn, Zooey, Lawrence or Ivy. 

Jasper is just so busy. I believe he has a round of catching-up with his Morning Call commitments soon and I'm sure he has a lot more endorsements meets to attend. He rarely makes it to Pleasantly Surprised catch-ups despite being quite close to those guys including Jolin, Deyn and Puff. I'm not too surprised with Zooey, Deyn or Ivy either, as I think they're becoming more busy, they're of a younger generation (Is it terrible if I call them the YOLO generation? I can do that, I'm part of that gen :/) and they have a lot of friends (though I would have liked Zooey to be there if her on-screen other half was going to be too.) But wonder where Lawrence is? He seems like he would totally hang out and I don't know if he's as busy as the others. Hmmm, that is the true mystery. (Edited: Nope, he's picked up a new drama too. This one is with Kingone Wang as lead and Jolin Chien from Pleasantly Surprised as a co-star! Looks like he'll be side again, but he'll be great to see him again!)


So the cast members there were mostly the Lunar Maria and Pu Lang Village crew, except for Jet Chao, the sole 'Ocean' member :D Aside from the director, you can see: Jet Chao, Mandy Wei, Tina Chou, Sara Ding, Gao Meng Jie, Guo Xuan Qi and Lin Yu Hsien. Haha, from the captions, Jet said he was worried about being hungry because it was a girl's event...but then the food came out...



By the way, Mandy Wei got rid of her hair extensions - She has a video on her Instagram. She always did say she liked having short hair because it was catered more to her personality. I thought her long locks looked pretty on her, but it would have been hard to look after!

A video posted by Wei Man 魏蔓 (@weiman_the_real_one) on

Here's a few more from Jet and Tina...Seems like they brought some lingerie for her as a present :D









Hehe, what do you guys think? Miss this crew already? Hope they have a full reunion sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment