Thursday 15 October 2015

Banila Co. Taiwan Promotional Fan Meet announced for Jet Chao 趙杰

If you happen to be in Taipei this weekend, and you're a fan of Jet Chao, he has a promotional fan meet on. So you can take photos of (and maybe with) him! 

I don't normally write about promotional fan meets for Jasper because he endorses so many things that they often slip by me (Sketchers, SKII, blenders and soft drink...amongst many other things...). So unless it's a movie, book, music or drama, I often don't catch (or write about) commercial fan meets. But since Jet Chao has much less on, I'm going to share this information. And feel extremely jealous if you do get to go...

So if you want to meet Jet Chao, he's doing a promotional activity for Banila Co. Taiwan.

Date: Saturday, 17th October, 2015 (Yep, this is tomorrow!)

Time: The activity starts at 2:00pm, so I assume you'd have to queue from the morning
(Although not as popular as Jasper, he does have a growing legion of fan girls)
Place: Taipei Bus Station Shopping Mall around Q Square, 1st Floor (near the ZARA counters). I think the address is: No. 1, Section 1, Chengde Rd, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
(I was literally here two weeks ago. If only he could have held this fan meet then. But that was when the When I See You Again fan meet took place...)

There's also a competition held today (But I think it's already past the entry time, sorry) where if you are one of the 3 lucky winners you get to participate in the activities with Jet Chao and take a selfie with him....I wish I lived in Taipei!


But I guess I shouldn't complain - I did meet Jet Chao two weeks ago. He's lovely in real life. You can read about the experience here.


No comments:

Post a Comment