Saturday 17 October 2015

Instagram Updates: Jet Chao 趙杰 starts following my fan account (jetchao.fans.united) !!!

Update: Haha, so I have to update because I've noticed quite a few views on this. I got pretty lazy with the fan account and it's hard when you don't live in Taiwan to get fresh pictures at events. So admittedly, the account isn't really attended anymore though you can follow/ view if you still want. (This is why I never created a Jasper fan account because I'm not the world's most active poster!) It was lovely of Jet Chao to follow it, but he doesn't follow anyone at all anymore on his own account. Ah well, it was an experience and I'll be forever grateful that he noticed it :)

Have you ever had a celebrity follow your fan account? I'm so excited today!!! I made an Instagram fan account for Jet Chao and he started following it yesterday, which was really sweet considering it's only got 6 followers and 3 pictures so far! He's a nice guy from what I've seen, but this was a huge leap....so I've been super happy!!!! It's not even an established account, so it really is very sweet for him to back it with a 'follow' and a photo 'like'!

If you're a fan of Jet (Yan Ze from the drama When I See You Again) please do follow the account: jetchao.fans.united


I'll be the first to admit I could do with the support of anyone who happens to be a fan! There's something really wonderful about one of your favourite stars following you, but you don't want to let them down either :) And I feel like Jet Chao is a lovely person, a great actor and pretty attractive...and I'd really like to see him move from villian or support roles to a main actor. (Or at least this is what I've seen from When I See You Again, (bits and pieces of) Love Cheque Charge and Love Around. By the way, the first time I actually watched him was in Love Around and I did like his character, but Yan Ze is a whole new level of complicated. Which I loved. Not to mention how much I loved him and Zooey's Yan Ze and Ya En pairing).


 

By the way, I never made an official fan account for Jasper. I wasn't sure if I could keep up with all of Jasper's activities. And then when I wanted to do it, I'd missed the mark and there were several very established accounts for Jasper Liu or Ryu, as he's known on Instagram :(

But Jasper is more of a random liker and sharer than someone who follows his own fan clubs. I think he'd feel self-conscious seeing so many pictures of himself! Also he's got so many fan clubs now that I think he'd see his own news repetitively if he followed all his fan clubs. But he seems to look through his tagged pictures on the regular and once in awhile he'll like and re-share a photo. Did you know Jasper once liked and re-shared one of my pictures on his own account?! That was one of the happiest days of my life :D 

But I do love Jasper and I try to post pretty Jasper pictures in my general Blog Instagram account. So if you're interested in following my Jasper obsession, please follow: these.dramatic.days


No comments:

Post a Comment