Wednesday 21 October 2015

Magazine Scans: Morning Call 輕晨電 SPOP 華流 October Magazine Photos

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I love SPOP photo shoots. They don't always have the best costumes, but the shoots are great for showcasing the strong relationships between actors and creating beautiful themed imagery. 

I've been waiting for SPOP to do a Morning Call shot for ages. And now here it is. These photos are so dreamy, out of focus and soft. It's beautiful. I'm not terribly fond of Jasper's clothes, but together with the band, they look good. Also Jasper makes anything look wearable, right? Anyway, feel free to click on the pictures for larger images and enjoy this pretty ambient photo shoot!









Credits: Eelin Management and SPOP Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment