Saturday 24 October 2015

Lawrence Liu 劉書宏 posts some cute photos of days after When I see You Again 他看她的第2眼

I rather liked Lawrence Liu, though I never really wrote much about him. He had a funny and rather sweet disposition as Ya Lu in When I See You Again and I'm excited that he's already been given another drama just weeks after When I See You Again tied up (He's going to be in the drama, Love or Spend 戀愛鄰距離 with Kingone Wang as lead and Jolin Chien as supporting (English title to be confirmed). Yep, another Pleasantly Surprised connection with Jolin :D)

I also really like his connection to Zooey, who played his little sister on When I See You Again. You could tell that they really got along quite well at the final fan meet. Anyway, they ran into each other coincidentally the other day and took a selfie on the streets, which was cute.

Caption: On a rainy day, Ya Lu and Ya En's East district coincidental meeting...
(Sneaking off to Taipei to play ~ I've caught you ( ̄ー ̄) Have to come back with me to Lunar Maria! I mean, really...)


And a few days after the screening of the final episode, Lawrence posted this beautiful picture...I love how everyone looks in their own clothing, especially Zooey. She's such a cool gal off-screen, but totally sweet on-screen. Hehe and there's something about Jet using her as a head-rest that makes me smile. In fact, fans were asking Lawrence, "By posting this picture are you secretly telling us these two are together in real life?" Hehe. Actually, Jet responded to Lawrence's comment by saying "Brother-in-Law's words, I have to listen to them carefully!" Which was cute...but it disappeared because then he shared the picture with a troll comment about feeling like he was in a relationship with Lawrence....Haha... let's just stick to the first comment he made for fan purposes. 

Caption: Although it's been 3 days, still really miss everyone. (Directed to the character Yan Ze) You have to take really good care of my little sister, Otherwise I won't let you off! miss you~


1 comment:

  1. Lawrence Liu is really handsome. Just let his hair down. :)

    Missing Zooey and Jet. :)

    ReplyDelete