Tuesday 23 February 2016

Bromance 愛上哥們 International Fans Project makes it to the Taiwanese Media!

I am at times terribly forgetful and so it happens that I never posted my advertising post for the Bromance International Fans Project when it was on, although I took part in it. Sorry :( I hope if you were a Bromance fan you somehow managed to hear about the project and took part in it too. While the project has already been submitted, you can now view the site here.

Anyway, I just wanted once again to thank my friends on the Bromance Soompi Forums, who not only came up with the idea, but also carried out all the hard work and sent it out to the Bromance crew. Aaaand I think a "Congratulations!" is in order because the fan project has been catching Sanlih's attention and has been featured in news articles, news reports and used for advertising Bromance across various social and traditional media sites. Well done guys!



You can also read a news article about it here...

The Official Bromance Facebook responded to the project the day they received it...


And not only that, but Mandy Tao, who plays Zifeng's sister, Zihan, also left a comment telling everyone how touched she was by the response! She said: "Being real sincere, not lying...feeling very touched!"



Also, Edison Wang, who plays Han Sheng, replied to the news of an international Bromance fan project by saying, "Wow, very cool!"

 

For those who want to view the map showing where all the fans of drama are located, here is a copy of it for your viewing pleasure:

Congratulations everyone and good work!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping track of our fan project!
    t0pino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems! Thank youuuu for organizing it all :)

      Delete
  2. May I use your translation of Mandy's message and the two facebook screenshots on the fan project blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Of Course! And I hope you don't mind that I stuck your map up here too!

      Delete
    2. I don't mind at all! We want to share it around as much as possible

      Delete