Friday 5 February 2016

Wrap Up Party for Bromance 愛上哥們殺青酒!

It feels like it really wasn't that long ago since I said goodbye to When I See You Again...and now I'm saying good bye to its replacement, Bromance. That's right! So soon. Maybe it is actually sooner though because the series is ending at 18, rather than the usual full Sanlih 20 roster and they're celebrating the end of the series 2 weeks before it's due to finish on air due to the Chinese New Year break. Still it has come quicker than expected.

Tonight celebrates the end of filming for the cast and crew who have worked very hard to pull the drama together over the past four months. It was great to see Bii, Baron and Megan joking around and Baron and Megan giving him a sandwich kiss, though I could also have done without Bii in those photos...haha, it reminds me so much of the When I See You Again good bye party! I'll miss these guys. Especially Megan and Baron, who's on-screen and off-screen chemistry has slaughtered me time and time again, and who I RPS, even though I feel like it'll lead to disappointment. But also all the antics that Megan, Baron and Bii got up to, as well as all that unfolded chemistry between Baron and Johnny!!! I hope the cast and crew get to run into each other again often after this finishes!

High Quality version of Baron, Bii and Megan's Live video by 噓!星聞



Bii, Baron and Megan's video to fans



Bii and Baron talking to the Show Biz Reporter -Dares about drinking



Official Photos


























Cast and Crew Social Media Photos










Johnny's Selfies













Amanda's Selfies

The girl sure is smart. She managed to bring a polaroid camera so she has little polaroids with everyone even though she doesn't have the phone photos with everyone. At least not with Megan. I guess Mandy took up all Megan's time with her selfies...hahaha







Mandy's Selfies

















Linda's Selfies











So far there's not many photos with Baron...I'm thinking that he's a little too drunk for this...Maybe he'll go bury himself in Megan's neck again?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the collection!
    "...Maybe he'll go bury himself in Megan's neck again?"

    One can hope, right? And that some delightfully generous person got a shot of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha one can hope! And it would be wonderful if someone caught it! Where's Katie Chen when you need her? She caught the whole incident last time at Johnnys wedding....hehe maybe that's why they're so careful this time...

      Delete
  2. Mandy sure is big on photo bombing HAHAHA Also thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandy's goal: I will be in every photo!

      Delete
  3. I'm mad grateful for your post! Now I don't have to scour through tons of sites just to see everything I can just come here. Thanks for putting everything together! :) This cast is so precious and Director Chen is just a cutie!! I want Bii for my little brother, and Mandy really is ever photo ready. Not too sussed about my loves (ahem) not standing together. Now I get to see River's determination (He would actually go all the way and suggest they still kiss? How sacrificial is Bii to be the 'mountain' between them? HAHAHA).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiraning! Totally missed replying to your comment T^T so sorry. Hope you've been well. Just come here and look at all the content bits and pieces! I 'll be doing updates to each of these compilation posts when/if more content comes through. I love Bii...he looks like he'd be so much fun to pick on :D And I love Mandy Tao too. She's such a cute star and looks really friendly judging from the last fan meet with Sean and Megan. Hahaha, And you're totally right about River and Megan (I didn't think about their 'determination' before :D)...they'd still kiss even if Bii the little brother pops up between them :P

      Delete
  4. i would like to know what's being said by bii, megan and baron...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edith, I love that you're a regular reader and commenter and I'm glad that you're making good use of all the translation content that I've put up here. I just have one golden rule with my blogging and translating: No requests. I think it's fair to say that I've translated a lot of content over the course of Bromance despite working 3 jobs and travelling and trying to maintain all my friendships/ family life...so I'd just appreciate it if you enjoy what's up there instead of asking me to do more. People who ask me to do more translations really put me off from doing them...and in the past, I have taken down my translations because people were being too demanding. So I hope you can understand that :) Thanks!

      Delete