Friday 19 February 2016

Picture Spam: Megan Lai 賴雅妍 and Baron Chen 陳楚河 really heat up Feb's Valentine SPOP issue

Ah, SPOP. I may not agree with your fashion choices for the stars, but I sure love your photo shoots. They're always very beautiful and the concepts work in the end, especially since the staff always jokingly force the stars to go out of their comfort zones. With Megan and Baron, however, no force is ever necessary. They just go for it comfortably, each adding more ideas about how they can look hot against and with each other....

SPOP have kindly released a whole bunch of high quality branded stills, so I've compiled them here for your viewing pleasure...For more Magazine pictures, check out this post here. For the compilation of videos released for this photo shoot, go here. I will actually do my own scans too because I recently got my own copy of the blue cover magazine...So, so happy...though I'm still obsessively hunting down the pink cover too...





















2 comments:

  1. hoping to have all these....thanks jen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! they are so adorable... cozy pictures... thanks for sharing.... If only I could have such goodies...

    ReplyDelete