Thursday 25 February 2016

What's New for These Dramatic Days? #7 100 Jasper 劉以豪 Posts ...And my Bromance 愛上哥們 Love continues...

Hi hi hi! It's been a looong time since I've done one of these Blog Update Posts...So I thought I'd pop one in since there's been a number of milestones and events ~

100 Jasper Liu (劉以豪) Posts

First thing's first...I've written 100 posts about Jasper Liu. Yayyy!!! If you asked me, when I started this blog, if I ever thought I'd get to this stage, I'd have probably told you no. I also didn't think I'd attend 4 Fan Meets/ Concerts and complete so many translations. But we're here now and I'm happy to have done it all. I've also noticed drama friends have started to take a notice in Jasper through my 100 posts, so I'm very happy to have spread the word about him through my blog! Admittedly, I've been a bit slower in posting about Jasper since I've been posting obsessively about Bromance. Buuuuttt, I'm catching up!



The Bromance Love Continues!

My most recent of obsessions, Bromance, has come to an end. But is it really the end on this blog? Of course not! There's still a lot of translations I plan to do. There's still the special content coming up this Sunday for starters...And then I'm hoping that SPOP/ Show Biz will release a full video of their SPOP photo shoot, as is customary with SPOP (But there's no guarantee with that as Bromance has broken all the SETTV/ Sanlih drama conventions and pretty much hasn't followed any of the standard drama practices with fan meets or promotions this time around...) But these are the things I plan to do anyway...

- Bromance Special Behind the Scenes
- Any Show Biz videos relating to Episode 18
- Any SPOP Behind the Scenes (if they don't release a full video, I'll translate the snippets)
- Men's Talk 9
- Men's Talk 10
- Show Biz Episode 11 (Tailor shop/ Snow scene)
- Finish off that Baron fan meet story I meant to write in Jan!!!


And that's about all of my projects lined up, which leads me to my last topic...

What are you watching after Bromance?

No idea really. I kind of hate saying because the last two times I said I was definitely going to blog about shows (Boysitter and Murphy's Law of Love), I turned out disliking the series...and then one time I didn't announce that I was going to start translating for a series (Bromance) I ended up translating EVERYTHING. So best to leave my next drama series a bit of a surprise!

Since Jasper, Puff, Jet, Baron and Megan aren't really slated for projects yet, I may just take a drama break. I'll still update you with news and finish the translations I never finished on this blog, so do keep your eyes on this space, but I may not essentially focus on a new drama till one catches my eye. I like the look of Back to 1989 (As you may recall, I liked Ivy Shao from When I See You Again and I'm glad she got the lead for this project.) But I may not start that one till later. I also never finished watching Jasper's other drama, I'm Sorry I Love You, mainly because I was so busy at the time. So those series might be where I'm headed (unless one of my favourite stars announce a new project).

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty much checking your blog everyday for updates on Bromance, thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot still to cover on Bromance so I'm thanking you in advance. Best of luck to your future endeavours. I'll be back now and then to check on your Bromance translations. Adieu and God Bless! - rambutan

    ReplyDelete