Wednesday 3 February 2016

Magazine Scans: Bromance 愛上哥們 SPOP 華流 February Magazine Photos [Partial Scan]

I often like to provide actual magazine scans. And often ones that I've done myself. But it'll be sometime probably before I see my own copy of the Feb issue of the Bromance SPOP magazine. And I don't know how my scanner will be given that I still haven't put up the Bromance Sanlih Awards scans because the colours still look funny.

Anyway, I've decided to put up someone else's Feb SPOP scans that were shared on Instagram. It's kind of weird right? I don't know if they're scans or photos, but the quality is exceptional compared to all the other pictures I've seen. Your thanks goes to Jessica Chung for these. She's been a wonderful source of Bromance information, so please follow her on Instagram if you like the series. I also found some of these on Maxolic' s Instagram too.

There are other photos that fans have taken, but not to the quality I would like...still if you want to see more photos of the magazine you can see them here and here. I'll probably insert my own scans once I get my hands on a copy of the magazine myself :) Till then enjoy!






















Credits: Jessica Chung and SPOP Magazine

2 comments: