Thursday 11 February 2016

Bromance 愛上哥們 Show Biz Episode 15 (Rain Scene) Behind the Scenes Translations

I was going to do this translation as well one day, but the wonderful Kiraning has translated the video and provided the soft subs on her blog Doramatic Realities. All credits to Kiraning! If someone subs the translations onto a video, I'll probably add that video here. And if I get time, I may type out the translations and add commentary...but don't take that one as a promise yet as I'll be quite busy soon. If you're looking for more Episode 15 translations, check out Men's Talk Episode 15 translations and Show Biz Episode 15 (Hotel Scene) translations.

6 comments:

  1. Really appreciate what you both doing and sharing to us Bromance fans who don't speak Chinese, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems! Thanks for dropping by to read :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for linking her subtitles, I would have missed them otherwise <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe no problems! Kiraning linked them on the shippers thread I think :) I like this BTS because they're both so couple-y...so I'm glad that someone translated this one!

      Delete
  3. hi! i couldn't download the subs' link :'-( so i would appreciate it very much if you can find the time to copy the subs here in your blog..i'm partly chinese but sad to admit, i don't understand any of it much more than speak it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, I was able to download it! Now I'm happier😁

      Delete