Monday 1 February 2016

Picture Spam: And Apparently that's a Wrap for Baron Chen 陳楚河!!! My Heart is Breaking for the end of Bromance 愛上哥們

It is very rare for a drama to be wrapping up filming 3 weeks before the end! It's believable, but that must have been a very intense filming schedule with early starts and late finishes, not to mention filming must have started long before the announcing of the series. 

I wonder if they shot the series with Baron's schedule in mind. Did they know he was going back to China?! Ah, I don't want him to leave! To leave Megan Lai, that is. Megan left a beautiful message on her Weibo page with a lot of love and affection bidding him farewell...along with some pretty pictures of the two of them, as well as one of just him. She really has a way with words. And her humble description of herself and the way that Baron has looked after her over these past months has really broken my heart....

Why do my Real People Shippings always turn out this way?! I'm a reasonable person who believes that at the end of the day, actors are not their characters...but I'd still like to huddle into a corner and cry now....

"對不起,我親愛的總經理,在你殺青之前戲裡只有稍縱即逝的女主角,她很man又怕水、駝背又爺爺單身、拳頭沒力又弱不禁風,但你有時仍讓她可以很帥。謝謝你的擋風遮雨,謝謝你的給予,謝謝你總是來真的,謝謝你從四次元的星球過來,非常謝謝你讓我們一起完成兩次不容易的作品,今天海報上又殺青一位哥們"

Sorry, my beloved General Manager, that before the ending (wrapping up of the drama) there was only a fleeting glimpse of a female lead. She's very manly and afraid of water, with a hunchback and (living) like a single grandpa, her fists are weak and she has a fragile state of health, but you still allowed her to be cool every now and then. Thank you for shielding the wind and the rain (for me), Thank you for your giving of feeling (Gei Yu), Thank you for always doing real things to me, Thank you for coming over from a 4D universe and thank you, extremely, for allowing us to to complete two not-so-easy projects together twice. On today's poster, another brother is gone (finished shooting).



11 comments:

  1. I think I may cry... I hate endings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Even when it's a good ending, I feel like someone has just ripped my heart out because I can never go on with the story anymore, it's done....but I guess that's life and we have to live on :( At least we've enjoyed something beautiful here

      Delete
    2. Why is Baron leaving ? Is he has a work in China? Or just a vacation?

      Delete
    3. He's been living in China for the past 5 years and probably has up-coming work commitments there. That's what the other fans are saying anyway.

      Delete
    4. Aaah Really? Oh no. So he doesnt live in Taiwan? Is he coming back to Taiwan? Aaahhh.

      Delete
  2. But there're still 4 more episodes for Bromance, right? It's sad just to think about the ending of my favorite drama :( and River's going back to China? Well, whatever he decides to do, I'll always support him <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's confirmed that the series will end at 18 episodes. I'll always support him too <3

      Delete
  3. 3 weeks before end?
    愛上哥們 will be end in next 3 week?
    so.... only 18 episode? #CRY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Only 18 episodes :( I was expecting the full SETTV 20 episodes. But I'll get what I can take.

      Delete
  4. Sad that Bromance is ending on this Sunday. Love this couple so much. Sunday night will not be the same without this couple and Bromance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad😢 I got so used to having to wait for Sundays. The producers need to think quickly for another project with these two lovable actors. They'll never be sorry to pair them again because baron and Megan simply created a wave that will not be easily dispelled. Hope to see them together again very soon!

      Delete